- African Art: Aesthetics and Meaning (Bayly Art Museum, University of Virginia)
- African Colours — Resources for contemporary African art.
- Art Site Africa: Online Guide to the Art of Africa
- Bibliography: Art History – Africa Resource Centre
- Ijele: Art Ejournal of the African World – Africa Resource Centre
- Indigo Aesthetics: Post-Modern Aesthetics; Forging a Paradigm of Beauty for the Oppressed (Jaire Aton) – hip-hop page
- Dederen, Jean-Marie. Black Artist, White Critic: Ideological Mindscapes of Otherness.
- Enwonwu, Ben. The African View of Art and Some Problems Facing the African Artist.
- Nzegwu, Nkiru. The Africanized Queen: Metonymic Site of Transformation.
- Nzegwu, Nkiru. Memory-Lines: Art in the Pan-African World.
- Osofisan, Femi. Theater and the Rites of "Post-Negritude" Remembering
- Thompson, Audrey. Anti-Racist Pedagogy: Art or Propaganda? With a response by Barbara Houston.