- Duke Papyrus Archive — textual resources for ancient Egypt.
- Ending Stereotypes for America – Ancient African history and some philosophy.
- "Walk Like an Egyptian": A Modern Introduction to Religion and Philosophy in Ancient Egypt (Ramona Louise Wheeler). Many useful resources on Egyptian hieroglyphics and culture. Includes an ancient Egyptian calendar, with supporting essays.
- Binsbergen, Wim van. Black Athena Ten Years After: Toward a Constructive Re-assessment.
- Binsbergen, Wim van. With Black Athena into the Third Millenium CE?
- Moses, Greg. "By the Dog of Egypt": Plato’s Engagement with Egyptian Form, and the Scholarship of Cheikh Anta Diop, with appendix on Lefkowitz and appendix on comparative history.